[MapleStory] Arcadia version 0.90 Java Developer and Graphics Designer

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

[MapleStory] Arcadia version 0.90 Java Developer and Graphics Designer

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I have been a part of the MapleStory Development scene since 2012. After administrating and developing a successful server in 2012, I have taken a break to brush up on my Java. I am now looking to start a new server at version 0.90.

We are currently a team of two developers. We have not begun game development yet as we are still deciding on whether we should start a source from scratch or use an existing one. We are currently working on the website.

We are looking for an additional proficient Java Developer and one Graphics Designer who are familiar with MapleStory Development and Graphics, respectively. Because I am not interested in personally making a profit, not only are we offering base pay for tasks, hourly pay if preferred, and a staff position on the server, but we are also offering a relatively large percentage of the net profit. I am currently funding the entire project myself.

This is definitely going to be a long but rewarding project, and you will be well-compensated for your work. If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply or ask for more information, please contact me via private message or Discord at Arcadia#6963. Thank you so much for reading!
    Last edited by Arcadia; 1 Week Ago at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added more information

Advertisement