Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Arcadia version 0.90 Java Developer and Graphics Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[MapleStory] Arcadia version 146.1 Java Developer and Graphics Designer

Closed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Graphics Designer position is filled! Still looking for a proficient Java Developer. Contact information is in original post.

Reaction score
Development wise, what are you looking for your developer to do? Implement gMS like features or code custom content? Are developers getting paid “hourly” or whatever while the sever is still in development or while it’s up and running ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Development wise, what are you looking for your developer to do? Implement gMS like features or code custom content? Are developers getting paid “hourly” or whatever while the sever is still in development or while it’s up and running ?

Primarily, implement Global MapleStory features. Developers will be paid for all work that they complete, so they will also be paid during development.

Reaction score
Primarily, implement Global MapleStory features. Developers will be paid for all work that they complete, so they will also be paid during development.

How many developers do you have on board right now? Also, I see that you just updated the thread to v146 instead of v90, why is that? I'm actually interested in applying my free time towards this if I see some actual competent development going on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many developers do you have on board right now? Also, I see that you just updated the thread to v146 instead of v90, why is that? I'm actually interested in applying my free time towards this if I see some actual competent development going on.
Currently 2. Still looking for the optimal version to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back