Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]BlanketStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not my business, but for your information. When I read your recruitment thread I feel that you require too much dedication for your project when we're talking about unpaid job. I felt like "Why would I be so dedicated for the project even if I don't get anything" It just increases pressure if project leader gives an assignment and a time when it must be done. I didn't mean you're doing it on this way, but it's all what I got when I read the thread so I can recommend to think which drives people away since you don't have any applications (at least on this thread).

But hope people will apply soon! Good luck mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will have to agree with ettett. You're looking for experienced people yet not offering any solid payment. I don't know if it's the case in general but in my own experience it's much easier to recruit when you have an exceptional project and shown people that you've put in the work to make progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not my business, but for your information. When I read your recruitment thread I feel that you require too much dedication for your project when we're talking about unpaid job. I felt like "Why would I be so dedicated for the project even if I don't get anything" It just increases pressure if project leader gives an assignment and a time when it must be done. I didn't mean you're doing it on this way, but it's all what I got when I read the thread so I can recommend to think which drives people away since you don't have any applications (at least on this thread).

But hope people will apply soon! Good luck mate.

Will have to agree with ettett. You're looking for experienced people yet not offering any solid payment. I don't know if it's the case in general but in my own experience it's much easier to recruit when you have an exceptional project and shown people that you've put in the work to make progress.

I think you should keep your comments to yourself. It doesn't mean that they did not say that they are not offering payment in their post means they want them to work for free. I've contacted them and they said if need be they will pay. Like what ETTETT said, not my business. So mind your own business. If you do not want to offer any help, do not make useless comments. Hopefully you can request to get your comments removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back