Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory]GMS Source Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After hosting CupidSEA and MilkySEA, we're currently working on a new GMS Server project.

Since we're starting off with a new team, the first person we would like to recruit would be a Source Developer. And by talking to our previous developer, we understand that there's some difference between developing GMS and SEA sources, hence I'll like to emphasize that we're currently looking for a GMS Source Developer

The owner has his hands on a raw GMS source, if I'm not mistaken. There's currently nothing up yet so we expect the developer to start with us from scratch.

We're hoping that we can get Veterans to help us as we have no experience with GMS servers. The payment is approximately around 200 - 500 SGD per month, varies according to work done. It'll be cool if the developer is also willing to train people to help him out, work done by his trainees would also be considered into the monthly payment.

To summarize:
Recruiting for GMS Source Developer, preferably Veteran Developers to work on a GMS Server from scratch using a v111 source. Setting up the server takes priority and payments are approximately 200-500 SGD per month, varying according to performance and work done.

There shouldn't be much competition for this position but just in case, please apply in this format:

Code:
Name:
Timezone:
Working experience (Include examples if possible):
Expected working hours per week:
Remarks:

Since we're still not sure about the new server name, feel free to contact us using our old e-mail address for further information.
Owner: milkysea@hotmail.co.uk
Me (Default): tom_smsgh@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanna host a private server for just me and my brothers v111, how do I do that?

Reaction score
I'm interested in the position of developer. I easily can update to v111 with a nice development team or solo, if interested PM me and i'll provide you with my contact info.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm interested in the position of developer. I easily can update to v111 with a nice development team or solo, if interested PM me and i'll provide you with my contact info.

I vouch for Expedia pro as duck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Your inbox is currently full, please PM me or just drop me a message at the emails provided in the first post.

I wanna host a private server for just me and my brothers v111, how do I do that?

Well, from what I know, if you're hosting a small server for like maybe 10 ppl, u might be able to just host it at ur comp, however about how you get your source, etc. Google it, there's quite a few tutorials for the older versions but they're basically the same concept, I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Expedia your Personal Messenger Box is full, please dump your inbox and delete any old messages. We cannot contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back