Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking for a C++ Coder - V55 - Easy tasks - Possibly paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score

Hi there RaGEZONE people!

So, I finally found a good stable base to launch a V55 server with.

It's based on TitanMS, but redone to be really GMS like.
The NPC's works almost perfectly, quests too, just a few bugs here and there.

Pretty much what I need help with is to resolve a few of the major bugs (I will have an open test server to search for bugs) and also adding some simple commands. And that's about it.

I'm going to launch this server, completely independent from any donations or payments whatsoever.
It will be a project just for people to hang around, play in the way MapleStory was supposed to be played, and also much more challenging compared to any server out there.

My goal is that this server will last for a long time, and I won't put any expectations up, other then the fact that it'll be running constantly, with a few updates and fixes here and there.
Pretty much it'll be ran by the players. They will make the server to what it is, with community and gameplay being the foundation of the service.

With this server, I will also have a clean and stylish forum, where people can interact, get the latest word from me etc, just like forums should be used.

I won't have any of this "Like us on Facebook!" crap, cause it simply has nothing to do with Facebook at all.

So, what am I looking for here?

Well, if you cared to read it all, and you know C++ well enough to fix some bugs, add some commands and possibly code some NPC's, then you're the one I'm looking for!

The source will be easily available through an SVN repository, where we will ship updates and fixes back and forth.

Other then being a coder, you can also get some responsibility when it comes to the community side of things, such as forum moderation powers, of course in-game powers and such. And your opinion about the server, will always be taken seriously.

I'm not looking for someone that's out to earn easy $$$, but if I'm happy with what you're doing (I don't have any high demands), and we get along well, of course a little paycheck for your work isn't a big deal. I would more then love to encourage you to stay and help me!

• Well I believe I've written more then necessary, so here's the format;

• Name/Nickname;
    [*]
    [*]Knowledge of the English language;
    [*]
    [*]C++ Knowledge;
    [*]
    [*]Examples of work (SS's of it etc);
    [*]
    [*]Reason you want to help out?;
    [*]
    [*]Contact information (Can be PM'ed);

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Bump!

I just finnished making the forum, so that's ready. Going to move on making a temporary website.

Then I really need someone that knows C++, to help me sort out some things in the server.

Reply here or add me on Skype; BaeSin93

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Another bump!

My search for a website continues.

And so does my search for someone that knows C++ ! :)

Remember, this is a very serious, long term project. The job for the one that'll do the bug fixing, is rather easy. Nothing really challenging, and you can see this as practice of some sort.

Follow the format, reply here, or shoot me a PM with your Skype details!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finding a Good to Great C++ Developer in the Maple Story Scene that will work for others is almost impossible. GL with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back