Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] Looking for a developer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My name is Armin. I want to start a maplestory private server which is very simmilar to Extalia or the current GMS server with 4x EXP / 6x Drop / 4x MESO. Although I do not have any knowledge of developing and I do not know any areas inside the developing. I do want to people to re-experience the good old days. The special feeling you get when you played Extalia. Anyway I do not have any knowledge of developing and therefore I made this topic to ask if there are any members of this forum who do have the knowledge of developing / creating a maplestory private server for me. Anyone who is interested in making a server for me will be rewarded with real money for their time and effort put into this.

(I am looking for developers who do have experience within v150 - v170).

For more details either add me on skype: Jacob.jacobis or send a private message.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This
I want to start a maplestory private server which is very simmilar to Extalia or the current GMS server with 4x EXP / 6x Drop / 4x MESO.
And this
I do want to people to re-experience the good old days.
Cannot go hand in hand with one another. Current GMS/Extalia !== Old days, notice the third operator that signifies a type, to express it more clearly, it's not even of the same type, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back