Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking for Developers for new v83 Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!
I am a long-time fan of MS Private Servers dating back to the scene in 2008-2010 when it was really on fire. Since then, I've built a career in marketing and advertising and have had the itch to come back to Private Server development and creation after playing fairly loyally on popular servers that still exist today.

I am currently coding through a v83 development and am looking to carve our a piece of the pie with a new development in the old-school MS scene.

I am looking for some experienced developers to join the team and help bring this vision to life - I truly want to be able to create something great here but am looking for partners to help with this.

I think there are a few ways and approaches for this server, and would love to chat about it with you.

I'm not looking for handouts or someone to dedicate their time for free- I want to ensure you are a partner in this with me.

If interested, send me a message here or add me on Discord: Xenon#1462

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back