Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking for a Java developer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I run a new server that's quickly rising due to its activity. Currently, the team is comprised of two. Me and a .wz editor. I manage the server, website, and all php/html/css related things whilst the .wz editor creates new content, events and lends a helping hand in being a GM.

I'm looking for a coder or developer who has the needed expertise to work with us, we're looking for someone who can work with either NetBeans or Eclipse and the MoopleDev source to add in new features and patch bugs, as well as be very proficient in JavaScript to create new NPCs and features for the server.

We're trying to keep the team small, but efficient. If you decide to work with us you can expect efficiency and straight forward things to do so that the work isn't complicated.

If you'd like more info or if you would like to join, please PM me on RageZone as of now, we only have two open positions. Both are slots related to Java coding, please do message me if you're interested!

Our website can be found at: Take a look around and see if that interests you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump. Still looking for a proficient NPC coder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a good coder, also had 2 years of Java and i guess i can handle your request. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back