Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking For Owner For Idle v62 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I used to have a v62 Server running and it's now Idle (server files is still in the Windows VPS and website still online). I'm finding someone that is interested in managing the Server as I couldn't manage the server alone because I'm not very experienced with programming and busy with my work.

If you're interested in revamping the server or have any questions, do let me know and I'll give you more information about it via Private Message.

Thanks and hopefully I'll receive a response from you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I have been starting to play around with private servers again and have wanted to start something but don't have it in my budget for a VPS and have been on the fence on weather i would want to host it locally at my home.
Anyway let me get to the point. I'm not by any means a programmer but i am familiar with java based sources and have done my fair share of leeching! i would be capable of setting something up and getting it running and would be available to make sure things stay running as well as moderate things and other tasks.
so if you are interested in my help just let me know and we can start talking about it more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I have been starting to play around with private servers again and have wanted to start something but don't have it in my budget for a VPS and have been on the fence on weather i would want to host it locally at my home.
Anyway let me get to the point. I'm not by any means a programmer but i am familiar with java based sources and have done my fair share of leeching! i would be capable of setting something up and getting it running and would be available to make sure things stay running as well as moderate things and other tasks.
so if you are interested in my help just let me know and we can start talking about it more.
Hi, unfortunately, I need someone with knowledge. However, if I've got a position that is available for you. I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back