Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking for a server coordinator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, we're looking for a server coordinator. Fancy way of saying we need someone who knows how to organize the in game content in a unique way and has ideas for us to implement.

Requirements:
  • Creativity
  • Passion, love or deep interest for MapleStory in general
  • Enjoys high rate v83 servers
  • Patience

Duties include (but are not limited to):
  • Deciding what should be given for the various features (Rewards, amounts, and prices)
  • Coming up with ideas/content for us to implement in game
  • Coming up with seasonal and/or forum/community events
  • General in game player experience

As you can see this role is a big responsibility and is to be taken seriously. We are prepared to trust the person hired and work on what they think is best for the server.

If you are selected for this role you will be giving GM status and if you like, you may change "Server Coordinator" to another title if it doesn't suit your fancy. :blushing:

Feel free to PM me, leave a visitor message on my wall, or post in this thread. Please include a brief explanation on why you think you're a good fit for the role. Also, please include your skype username. On skype we will continue talking and ask you some questions and your opinion on some things.

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your Private Messaging option might have been disabled, can you PM me your skype or whichever application convenient for you to speak on?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
boop.

I can now receive/send PMs.

Still looking for someone for this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back