Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Looking for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a long while of not being involved in the private server community, I've decided to start a server once again and am looking for a couple of people to help me while I set up the server and start implementing all of the core features I have planned for it. I am mostly looking for play-testers/early staff, but it would also be nice to get some basic help with website management and other tedious tasks.

I have the source development and technical aspects covered and really just want some early players for ideas and little odd-jobs to speed up development. The version will most likely be v83, but I am also considering v62. I currently have no hard deadlines set and would like these play-testers/early staff to participate in features they want added and general balances/patches before "officially" releasing to the public.

Please PM me on here or reply to this thread if you're interested in joining me and I will give you my discord/add you on discord.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump, still looking for some early staff/advertisers for the server as we get ready to open up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested in testing it out but not really interested in being staff ruins the fun and when people become staff they tend to only do it for a power trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back