Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] Looking for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently working on my 5th Private Server "FinalStory" and after being away for so long most of the people I was in contact with are no longer working with private servers. So for that reason I am requesting an all new staff.

I am looking for GM's with knowledge on the commands and preferably past GM experience but not required.

I would also like the help of someone with extensive knowledge on using Netbeans/MySQL to help with coding.

I am on RageZone probably every 3 hours to check messages and notifications. However, you can also get in contact with me faster through my email arcane1825@gmail.com or Discord @DemiGodRonin#8185 .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently working on my 5th Private Server "FinalStory" and after being away for so long most of the people I was in contact with are no longer working with private servers. So for that reason I am requesting an all new staff.

I am looking for GM's with knowledge on the commands and preferably past GM experience but not required.

I would also like the help of someone with extensive knowledge on using Netbeans/MySQL to help with coding.

I am on RageZone probably every 3 hours to check messages and notifications. However, you can also get in contact with me faster through my email arcane1825@gmail.com or Discord @DemiGodRonin#8185 .

i am willing and ready to join.. i want to become apart of your staff team/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back