Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] A new way to maple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have personally been working on a server I have envisioned for a long time for the last couple weeks.
It's leveling will be PvP based and PvE will be extremely limited.
Imagine Maplestory as a MOBA. Sounds like fun to me.
I don't want to give too much info about the project at this point, because not everything is set in stone.

Some features I plan on having:​

• Balanced classes.
  • Guild wars, Party wars, Battle Royale wars and 1v1-6v6 battles.
  • Daily and weekly PvP competitions.
  • Custom potential system.
  • Ranked based on PvP points and different ranks for each type of battle.
  • Custom PQs
  • Custom maps
  • A lot more +++

I have been undecided on what version to use officially. I have been using MoopleDev v83 to test, but at this point i'd be open to change to v98-117.2. This project does not have a name at this point, it's very early in the development stage. If you'd like to hear more, you can submit an application.

I am recruiting a couple positions for the team:

Coder: Add and implement features that the team has decided on.
WZ Editor: Add custom items, update WZ files from higher versions and etc.
Map creator: Create functional maps using whichever program you prefer that are professional in the sense that they don't look and play like complete poop.

If you'd like to join the team you can "fill out" this application.​

• Position:
  • Name, age and timezone:
  • Skype name:
  • Capabilities:

You can PM me the application. If I want to talk to you more, or if you have been accepted I will contact you VIA Skype.​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Position: Moderator
Name: Bradley
TimeZone: 00:00
Capabilties: I'm great with directing moderators and staff members in the correct directions i have worked as a Administrator before and still do on a popular game that will be coming out soon name Onyxlegion. I have high expected standards for good activity and strong against abusive and rude players.

I'll fill you in on a lot of detail once added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back