Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] MaplePalace Development Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love the free website domain. Are you really going to use this for the project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. If the community gets big enough, I'll buy a domain. And the reason you might not be able to see topics is I took away the view permissions for guests.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name(Doesn't have to be your real name):Justin but i go by Kush
Experience: i used to play maplestory all the time and i have a lot of experience with MyBB and MyBB plugins. i also have a lot of useful plugins i could install right away.(Points System, Lottery, Awards and other things) i have ran many forums for habbo retros and maplestory retros before. i work great in a time and also under pressure and in a deadline.
Why should I chose you?: well i love maplestory and i love being a main part of a huge community. i am always online and i could look over the forums every day. like i said above i know my way around MyBB really well so you wouldn't have to worry about teaching me anything.

if you are willing to talk to me about hiring me as Admin or even just Mod for now contact me via skype @ justin.genna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back