Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]MapleU - Recruitment Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Introduction to MapleU:

What I am looking for is a team of hardworking, loyal and motivated people to assist myself with the daily tasks of running the server, at the moment we have a few bugs that need fixing, we have our website online and our forums up and running, we've recently switched to a new VPS so we wiped everthing to start from scratch.

What I want to achieve from this is not to be the best but to be known within the MapleStory community, I want to show people there's a fun way to play MapleStory these days, so I put a private server online.

MapleU is running AcernisMS source, been edited quite a lot, it's version 145.1 with the possible chance of an upgrade in the future.

VPS Specs:

- RAM, OS and Processor.
- Hard Drive size.
---------------------------------
Available Positions:

Coder/Developer : 2
GM: 1
Interns: 1

You must be at least over the age of 14 to apply for Staff within MapleU, majority of our players are older and use profanity (they swear!) so we don't want anyone offended.

Accepted staff will receive of course a cool in-game rank and a cool forum rank to match it, Coder/Developer's will be awarded with flat out Admin in-game and on the forums.

You must have at least a years experience at being Staff on a MapleStory Private Server, experienced in Java and PHP and of course MySQL if you want to be successful as a Coder/Developer.

--------------------------

------------------------------------

Contact Information:

If you'd like to join the team then please either PM me on the forums (RageZone of course) or contact me via Skype, my Skype ID is maccyc23.

I'm always available on Skype so it's probably easier to contact me there.

Thanks for the opportunity and I look forward to working with people to build a good community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back