Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] MapleWars v83 Hiring GMs and Testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi my name is Elena and I'm 22 years old. I'm applying to become a Game Master. I've been playing maplestory since I was 13 and around 16 I switched to private servers. Versions I played were: v.55,v.62,v.83 and v 1.17. I Gmed for a bunch of servers and the most successful one was MoograMs. Although my skills are a bit rusty since I havent played Maple in over a year but I can guarantee you that I'll do the best of my ability to fulfill my duties. And If I dont follow rules that are given to me there would be consequences as high as being fired without any notification. Add me on skype:eleinah or Pm me on ragezone.
Im trying to get back into GMing and this server intrigued me. I might not know much about the features but Faction Wars sounds interesting. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions,ask for proof and please excuse my previous posts, that was me years ago (;

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or nickname: George
Job wanted: Game Master (GM)
Years playing MapleStory: I have been playing private servers since 2008 or 2009 (version 55), and GMS since 2005, so basically it has been 8-9 years for now.
Versions played: 0.55, 0.62, 0.75, 0.83, 1.17, 1.44 (RED).
Time Zone: GMT +4 (Dubai).
Work Experience: I have been a GM in plenty of servers in versions (0.55), (0.62) and mostly (0.83), such as Hidden-leaf MS, MuleMS and HazeMS, I can't really remember the rest, it has been a while. Also I have been hired as a WZ. editor for making custom maps in different servers. Last but not least, I have been a beta tester and a forum moderator in a few servers, in addition to having a few experience in NPC scripting.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: I strongly agree to fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Yes, I do agree.
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: Yes, obviously I agree, and it's your right.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi my name is Elena and I'm 22 years old. I'm applying to become a Game Master. I've been playing maplestory since I was 13 and around 16 I switched to private servers. Versions I played were: v.55,v.62,v.83 and v 1.17. I Gmed for a bunch of servers and the most successful one was MoograMs. Although my skills are a bit rusty since I havent played Maple in over a year but I can guarantee you that I'll do the best of my ability to fulfill my duties. And If I dont follow rules that are given to me there would be consequences as high as being fired without any notification. Add me on skype:eleinah or Pm me on ragezone.
Im trying to get back into GMing and this server intrigued me. I might not know much about the features but Faction Wars sounds interesting. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions,ask for proof and please excuse my previous posts, that was me years ago (;

Please follow the GM application that I have provided for you.

Name or nickname: George
Years playing MapleStory: I have been playing private servers since 2008 or 2009 (version 55), and GMS since 2005, so basically it has been 8-9 years for now.
Versions played: 0.55, 0.62, 0.75, 0.83, 1.17, 1.44 (RED).
Time Zone: GMT +4 (Dubai).
Work Experience: I have been a GM in plenty of servers in versions (0.55), (0.62) and mostly (0.83), such as Hidden-leaf MS, MuleMS and HazeMS, I can't really remember the rest, it has been a while. Also I have been hired as a WZ. editor for making custom maps in different servers. Last but not least, I have been a beta tester and a forum moderator in a few servers, in addition to having a few experience in NPC scripting.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: I strongly agree to fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Yes, I do agree.
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: Yes, obviously I agree, and it's your right.

What times are you available?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EST/EDT Timing:
Weekdays (
Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays,and, Wednesdays): (7 Hours/Day)
24-h: (8:00 --> 15:00)
12-h: (8AM --> 3PM)
Weekends:
Thursdays: (5 Hours/Day)
24-h: (6:00 --> 8:00) ; (15:00 - 18:00)
12-h: (6AM --> 8AM) ; (3PM --> 6PM)
Fridays: (11 Hours/Day)
24-h: (2:00 --> 8:00) ; (13:00 --> 18:00)
12-h: (2AM --> 8AM) ; (1PM --> 6PM)

Saturdays: (9 Hours/Day)
24-h: (2:00 --> 8:00) ; (12:00 - 15:00)
12-h: (2AM --> 8AM) ; (12PM --> 3PM)

Since you want night-timings, they were colored in red.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Elena
Job wanted: Game Master
Years playing MapleStory: 4+
Versions played: v.55,v.62,v.83,v1.17
Time Zone: -6 Central
Work Experience: I Gmed for a bunch of servers and the most
successful one was MoograMs.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: Yes
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Yes
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: Yes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Darrel
Years playing MapleStory: 8 Years
Versions played: v55,v63,v83,v121,v131,v142
Time Zone: GMT +8 (Singapore)
Work Experience: I have tried creating a few maplestory private server using TiredStory Source, ETC. Had been a Game Master in SexyMS for like 1 year and it got shut down.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: Yes, Definitely i will !
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: I agree.
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: I agree.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Darrel
Years playing MapleStory: 8 Years
Versions played: v55,v63,v83,v121,v131,v142
Time Zone: GMT +8 (Singapore)
Work Experience: I have tried creating a few maplestory private server using TiredStory Source, ETC. Had been a Game Master in SexyMS for like 1 year and it got shut down.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: Yes, Definitely i will !
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: I agree.
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: I agree.

Could you list your hours like HenesysFag did, in EST/EDT times?

Name or NickName: Elena
Years playing MapleStory: 4+
Versions played: v.55,v.62,v.83,v1.17
Time Zone: -6 Central
Work Experience: I Gmed for a bunch of servers and the most
successful one was MoograMs.
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Yes
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: Yes

MoongraMS... That's interesting. Can I get a list of times like everyone else please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MsDerp, I've sent you a PM with my Skype name, however I don't think it has reached you, since you have the maximum amount of messages in your inbox :)...
However, here it is: Skype: Georgem1311

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All times are EST

Monday : 2am - 8am
Tuesday : 7am - 9am
Wednesday : 4am - 8am
Thursday : 2am - 8am
Friday : 5am - 9am
Saturday : 8pm - 8am
Sunday : 8pm - 7am

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName:Josh
Job wanted:Game Master
Years playing MapleStory:1 year
Versions played:0.55, 0.62, 0.75, 0.83,
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone
Work Experience:I was an Co-Owner In Chrome Hotel an haboo retro.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?:Yes i am
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?:I surely agree
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?:Super agree

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName:Josh
Job wanted:Game Master
Years playing MapleStory:1 year
Versions played:0.55, 0.62, 0.75, 0.83,
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone
Work Experience:I was an Co-Owner In Chrome Hotel an haboo retro.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?:Yes i am
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?:I surely agree
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?:Super agree

Same thing, what is your time schedule?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All times are EST

Monday : 8am - 11am
Tuesday : 6pm - 10am
Wednesday : 6pm - 10pm
Thursday : 6pm - 10pm
Friday : 3pm - 12pm
Saturday : 12am - 5pm
Sunday : 11am - 6pm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have work for around 4-7 hours usually 3 times a week. I have classes Tues and Thursday from 9am-3pm. Other than those obligations Im a free bird and I love spending it on my laptop :) I'll be online daily

Here is an example of my free time for next week:
Monday: 7am-11 am, 6pm-whenever
Tuesday: 3:30 pm-whenever
Wed: All day since Im off work
Thursday: 3:30pm-whenver
Friday: All day since I'm off work
Saturday: 7pm-whenever
Sunday- 8am-3pm. 10pm-whenever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To whom it may concern, I am willing to be a trial GM and my time slots are EST night timings, hope you will consider it. I am willing to learn if i failed to do anything that you expect , but I am quite experienced.( not trying to showoff )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Young
Years playing MapleStory: Played since Beta Maplestory, so about 9 Years.
Versions played: v55,v83,v111.
Time Zone: EST (GMT +5)
Times available: At least five hours each weekday After 6 PM. Anytime for weekends.
Work Experience: Ex-GM in Mapleswitch and ForestStory. Mapleswitch is still running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Stone
Job wanted: Game Master and or Forum Mod
Years playing MapleStory: 7+ years
Versions played: v55, v83, v111, v117, v118, v140-v142
Time Zone: (UTC-10:00)
Times available: Everyday 10am-10pm, unless I have family plans or other things planned.
Work Experience: Ive been interns and Gm's on multiple servers, I know a lot of commands and arrange of ways to handle problems. Ive also seen and learned many mistakes made and I have learned to do the right thing from them.
Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: I agree to try the best I can.
Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: I Agree.
Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: I Agree.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name or NickName: Satoka.

Job wanted: Game Master and Forum Moderator,

Years playing MapleStory: 8 years (since 2006).

Versions played: v55, v62, v75, v83, v111, v117.1/117.2, v142

Time Zone: GMT -8:00 (Pacific Time)

Work Experience: I've been a Game Master on KingKongMS v55, QuebecMS, UnknownStory and other small servers. I've made my own servers in the past just to test some things out and as a result, have had experience with multiple levels of GMing. As well, I am aware of my responsibilities as a GM, and I also know that there are different commands for various ranks and that they vary from server to server.

Times available (left side is PST, right side is EST):

Monday: 6 PM - 10 PM | 9 PM - 1 AM
Tuesday: 6 PM - 9 PM | 9 PM - 12 AM
Wednesday: 6 PM - 10 PM | 9 PM - 12 AM
Thursday: 6 PM - 9 PM | 9 PM - 12 AM
Friday: 7:30 PM - 12 AM | 10:30 PM - 3 AM
Saturday: 2 PM - 11 PM | 5 PM - 2 AM
Sunday: 1 PM - 9 PM | 4 PM - 12 AM

As a high school student, I prioritize my studies and as a result, has affected my schedule.

Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: Yes, I ageee to fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.

Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Yes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will get back to you guys later. I am looking for GMs, but not at the moment. We are giving the server a huge make over and will be wiping, so until then, there is no point in hiring GMs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I understand :) just let me know, add me on Skype or something.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Fred's GM application to MapleWars v83.

Name or Nickname: Fred / Natake / Nathan

Years playing MapleStory: 9 Years.

Versions played: Every single version since 2005. Around 0.30's/40's? But of course, some versions less then others.

Time Zone: GMT +1, Europe / Midnight in GMT = 7 PM EST.

Times available: Almost every day of the week between 4 PM - 11 PM, however I will adjust to when most needed.

Work Experience: Been GM'ing since closed development of OdinMS, to early stages of v55 servers like NinjaMS, worked then on multiple servers till v83 LocalMS and various smaller v83 servers. Several years of experience with all sorts of servers.

Do you agree to fulfill your duties to the best of your ability?: Yes, of course.

Do you agree that there are consequences with actions that stray away from duties and rules?: Absolutely, yes.

Do you agree that you can be fired at any time, but with consultation if rules are not followed?: Yes.

Note; I would write a better application if the format was more appropriate towards a more detailed application, but anything in regards to experience and such can be asked about, and I assure you it's more then most people. Also I believe in being your ways of working, where the GM will just stay in the background and let the players take care of themselves., while GM's operate behind the "curtains".

:):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back