Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] RealMapleStory Looking for a Web DEV / Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fenomenoide - [MapleStory] RealMapleStory Looking for a Web DEV / Staff - RaGEZONE Forums

Good morning and thanks for taking your time to enter our RealMS recruitment post.

Real MapleStory is a v75, with many features and really almost everything functional,
We have been working at Source a while ago, continuously fixing flaws, bugs, glitchs and others.We have PartyQuests, Marriage, wedding bonus exp, and many other things ... To avoid falling into details I will leave the message of our Server "Beta" to read the features and also the "development" that we had thought to release the Source, but we decided to start a Server

Ad LINK: http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v75-realmaplestory-multi-language-eng-1141951/
Dev Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f431/maplestory-multilanguage-v75-1136785/.

What are we looking for RealMS? ...

At the moment we need:

1 Game Master ENG (English)
1 Web Developer URGENT (GM Too)

We are a few days away from making our official launch of the Server and we need a person who has knowledge of web development, to be able to edit / configure / change our website.

If you have any interest in joining us, please write me a PM and I will try to answer you as soon as possible.In the case of the Web Developer, the response is immediate approval provided you have "vouchers" or some images, or guarantee of what you have done previously ..We are not demanding a single website for the Server, but someone who can manipulate the existing one while we get our own website.

Thank you

If u want talk with me via discord: Fenomenoide#0614

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bup, Looking for a English GameMaster Urgent (Helping in Server-Client Side) Translator+GM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bup, Looking for a English GameMaster Urgent (Helping in Server-Client Side) Translator+GM
I'd be interested in being a game master, I'm English and can be on nearly every day. I only have school from 9 to 3 pm and I'm on until 1 am, where i need to catch shut eye unless it's saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back