Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Recruiter Java coder/Web designer for AestivalStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Esther - [MapleStory] Recruiter Java coder/Web designer for AestivalStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello guys. I'm recruiting a few much needed members to my team for a maplestory private server called "AestivalStory". This server will be low-rate, non-rebirth, and GMS like. The current version is v111. We DO have plans to update it to the newest version once the server is running smoothly and we are getting players. With that being said,
we are looking for experienced Maplestory coders and experienced Maplestory Webdesigner/developer.
The coder must be experienced and be MATURE. We will offer you a GM spot and or admin spot depending on what the owner wants to make you. We MIGHT compensate you once everything is going smoothly.

We are looking for web designer/developer that are experienced and MATURE. The webdesign/developer have the duty to maintain and add more feature to the website. He/she must be flexible with their time. Likewise, we will offer you a GM spot and or admin spot depending on what the owner wants to make you. And of course.. we MIGHT compensate you on for your job if you choose to help out.

P.S: Please dont quote us on giving you cash as I stated and underlined we MIGHT.
P.S.S: We thank you for your time for reading this and we hope that you can be part of our team!
P.S.S.S: The person who's accepted for the position will have to make their time flexible. Also, add me on Skype if you think you have what it takes to join our team. Skype: gimmieoreos

P.S.S.S.S I only need a web designer now. :l

[xx] - Java coder 2/2
[x] - GFX Artist 1/2
[] - Web designer 0/1
[x] developer 1/1

Please send me a PM or post a few of your works on the thread.

Have a good day.
Aestival Staff
Esther - [MapleStory] Recruiter Java coder/Web designer for AestivalStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump~ we still need a coder~ we already got one! need a second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back