Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] Recruiting Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for developers to assist me with building and developing my private server.

A little about me: I am 3rd year University student, studying Computer Software Development. Since I share my passion for the game as well as coding and developing, I decided to build a fully functioning Maplestory server with my own custom features that I'm planning to implement into the game.

I have spent a lot of time playing on different private servers, but I have yet to find a server that could fully capture my interest as a player. I find that most private servers are unorganized and overloaded with random features without proper organization which I believe overwhelms the new players and drives them away (Speaking from personal experience).

My goal is to create a server with a simple and friendly environment where new and old players could enjoy the game in their own way and at their own pace.
Currently I have a running v83 Java based server that I am working on (although I'm planning on upgrading to a later version in the future).

If you are passionate about the game and you have a good base knowledge of Java and are interested to work with me, please PM me your Skype ID and we will discuss the matter further.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@shaderip - Thank you for accepting my application.

I look forward to working on this MapleStory private server. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for developers to assist me with building and developing my private server. A little about me: I am 3rd year University student, studying Computer Software Development. Since I share my passion for the game as well as coding and developing, I decided to build a fully functioning Maplestory server with my own custom features that I'm planning to implement into the game. I have spent a lot of time playing on different private servers, but I have yet to find a server that could fully capture my interest as a player. I find that most private servers are unorganized and overloaded with random features without proper organization which I believe overwhelms the new players and drives them away (Speaking from personal experience). My goal is to create a server with a simple and friendly environment where new and old players could enjoy the game in their own way and at their own pace. Currently I have a running v83 Java based server that I am working on (although I'm planning on upgrading to a later version in the future). If you are passionate about the game and you have a good base knowledge of Java and are interested to work with me, please PM me your Skype ID and we will discuss the matter further.
I would like to be apart of the staff team .. let me in .. pm me now !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back