Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] Recruiting for Thunderstory v83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THUNDERSTORY V83

Hi, I have currently gotten a group together to create a v83 Private Server called Thunderstory. I already have coders, but need 1 more. If you want to know about the website, all the files have been put together, and the website just needs to be activated.

Jave Coders - Commands Coder (2/3)
GFX Artists (1/3)(The GFX Artist is a non-animation one)
ForumDEV/WebDEV (1/2)
WZ Editors (0/2)
Sponsors-Donator position in game (1/2)

As i said before, i am just waiting to activate it, as it will be completed by the end of the week, as we have other priorities, and once the website is done, and all commands straigtened out, it will go on Gtop 100.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can be a WZ editor if you'd like, I've added you on Skype. My name is Snowboard3r3 or Joshua

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My name is John and I am a mature 15 year old male. I'm currently learning NPC scripting at the moment but I am a very quick learner. I've only been learning it for about 4 days but have learned a lot compared to others. If you are willing to recruit me just reply to this post and I will try to get to you as soon as possible. If you need to confirm I am at a good enough level for you just tell me a NPC idea and I'll see what I can do. Hope you recruit me and have a nice day:)

Also here's some of my latest work.

Job Changer -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone even looking at this Topic?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My name is John and I am a mature 15 year old male. I'm currently learning NPC scripting at the moment but I am a very quick learner. I've only been learning it for about 4 days but have learned a lot compared to others. If you are willing to recruit me just reply to this post and I will try to get to you as soon as possible. If you need to confirm I am at a good enough level for you just tell me a NPC idea and I'll see what I can do. Hope you recruit me and have a nice day:)

Also here's some of my latest work.

Job Changer -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back