Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Recruitment for EightyThree Development staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for someone that can:
Code java and/or java script for source development
Code php for web development

Must be able to:
Test on your own computer.
Have enough common sense to test it before you put it up on the svn.

So I have experience with running pservers. I have had 3 servers that all made it to top 10.
I want to make a v83 server just for the shits. I saw that v83 servers were still out on top 10 so I thought why not try to beat them. It's just for fun.

I have some ideas that I want to integrate into the server. I can code most of it but I'd like to have atleast one person to discuss it with because I want to see what other people's perspectives are. I like being chill but want to work efficiently and as professionally as I can at the same time so if you like that then post a comment saying that you are interested. Here's the format:

Name that you want to go by:
Email: (I check my emails on my phone so this is good for communicating outside.)
MSN: (When I'm working on something pertaining to programming I usually go on MSN)
Time Zone: (I am EST so people who are only a couple hours off would be preferable)
Experience: (Kind of like a portfolio, servers you worked for, what programs you made, etc.)
What you know how to code: (ex. Java, JavaScript, PHP, Html, C++, C#, etc.)
Ethnicity: (This isn't important but I would still want to know something about you.)
Languages you speak: (This isn't that important but I noticed in the past that there were some other language speaking people that came to my server and I couldn't help them because I didn't speak their language.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back