Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] [New Server] Looking for a CODER! + Other staff [EventMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I successfully managed to run a ps but before I release it I need to make some minor changes like removing some npc's, adding some commands and fixing some bugs, I'm a newb so I'm looking for a coder to help me do this. Thank you in advanced!
This forum is very helpful +1 to RageZone :D: :w00t:

Also if any other of you that can't code and still want to be part of our staff, let me know what kind of staff you want to me ;D (Support GM - Helping other players or finding bugs, Head GM - To orginize events and the server itself, and anything else)

Looking for:
3 Coders
1 Head GM
4 Event GMs
2 Support GMs
1 Undercover GM (Ohhh, under coverrr, creepyyyy)
and 3 extra GMs that could maybe help organizing the server, giving the coders ideas on how to improve the server, and make up special events that no other server has and suck :)

Thank you so much for reading and helping.

I rather you contact me on skype if possible but down below is also fine. skype: LegendaryGamerCA

About us- I, the owner of EventMS, have owned servers for years and finally want to take the best of every server I had and put it in this one, make this server creative and unique. EventMS will be on 24/7 (non-hamachi) lag-free and is currently v83, but in the future I will also make another server besides this one which will be a different version.

I probably forgot many things so if you have any questions or anything let me know! Thanks so much. Have a good day!

Btw, I need at least 1 coder asap before I release the server to fix minor bugs, please contact me thanks.

I'm currently in this xat 90% of the time if you want to talk to me
http://xat.com/EventMapleStory

Optional application format:
Name :
Time Zone :
Position you're applying for :
Experience :
Supporting Files/Documents for experiences :
Contact Information :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name : Jon
Time Zone : +GMT 8:00
Position you're applying for : GM
Experience : Was a GM on a server once that went down due to lack of players.
Supporting Files/Documents for experiences : Nil
Contact Information : wsedfr0@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back