Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Server Recruitment [Positions Open - Including GMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently looking for staff to help me run and develop my server I'm working on. I've been working on this project for a while and it's just too much to do everything myself and I require some assistance.

Some background info on the type of server:
- It's going to be a mid rate server and economy based
- Although it's going to be non-gms like, it'll have some core functions like quests, boats and etc working.
- The server version is v0.62.

Who/what am I looking for?
- gfx artist
- wz and xml editors
- localhost client editor
- website developer
- game masters to help run the server
- NPC coder/helper
- and economist

I'm not really looking for a or any lead developers as I currently fill this position.

I would also like to know some additional information in your applications:
- Your MS private server experience or any additional experience that would aid to your case
- When have you started playing devloping/coding or gained interest in the MS PS scene
- What was your favorite server you ever played (TOP 3) and why?
- Are you going to be active, if so how active?
- What form of communication do you use?

Again additional experience would be helpful for me to choose.

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I develop web portals for private game servers with features like register, login, character listing, donation, e-shop, forgot password, update password etc

What about CP for adding news, events, updates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently looking for staff to help me run and develop my server I'm working on. I've been working on this project for a while and it's just too much to do everything myself and I require some assistance.

Some background info on the type of server:
- It's going to be a mid rate server and economy based
- Although it's going to be non-gms like, it'll have some core functions like quests, boats and etc working.
- The server version is v0.62.

Who/what am I looking for?
- gfx artist
- wz and xml editors
- localhost client editor
- website developer
- game masters to help run the server
- NPC coder/helper
- and economist

I'm not really looking for a or any lead developers as I currently fill this position.

I would also like to know some additional information in your applications:
- Your MS private server experience or any additional experience that would aid to your case
- When have you started playing devloping/coding or gained interest in the MS PS scene

(Game Master)

Your MS private server experience or any additional experience that would aid to your case

• I've played on a few, never below v110 though, but I can give it a try. I get used to games fairly quickly.

• Recently, I only have three servers in my list, all with different systems so I can get used to them.

• AriesMS (cause it's modern)
• MapleRoyals (my friends are there)
• Croosade

• I'm on the computer all day, I log off around like 7 am and sleep until 3 - 4 pm where it's an eat and then repeat. So i can be active, i usually play as just a regular player but i believe my time could be more furthered as a gm.

• Email, Discord

• Played maple back in 2011, where I perms beginner in a hp/str build. Was lvl 167 before my account got hacked, I also had a 129 hero that i was working on in 2013, but turned to private servers cause my friends swapped to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back