Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Staff and Team Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone,

I am developing/fixing the source to start up a v146.1 Maplestory server and i am hiring experience members for my team. I need for my team are Coders, Web Designer and Developers, Scripters, , GFX. We currently in Open Beta with little patches from short periods of time as we do need another developer to contribute aswell.

Java Developer (1/2 ) (PM me for more information.)
Experienced in Java
Experienced in MySQL
Worked In/Participated in a MSPS
Good communication skills and understanding of English
Able to operate with given assignments, and execute them in due time

Beta Testers ( 0/0 )
Experienced in testing servers.
Priority to assist the staff to look out for potential bugs, and glitch exploits.
Good understanding of English.

Intern (1/2 ) (Highly Anticipated)
Experienced or non-experienced is welcome to apply.
Priority to assist players and staff members when required.
Good understanding of English
Able to work as a team

Web Developer (0/1 ) (Highly Anticipated)
Experienced in PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSSS
Experienced in Object-Oriented coding

Graphics/Visual Effects Developer (2/2) (Closed)
Possesses own tools and ability to operate them
Able to accept feedback and vice versa
Contain a portfolio of previous work

For Discord, please look for Unknown or Saitama.

Thank you for reading this recruitment! I hope you will decide this, please leave your application below and I will reach out to you! Or you can contact me via skype. sopestacyxf

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Let's clear this up a little more. From what I got after reading this thread is, 50% of the donations will go to the developer. The developer will need to setup the environment such as creating a place to host the code, MySQL server and other programs that might assist the developer. Since the other job titles didn't include a share in the donations, I assume they get nothing. That allows me and everyone else to believe you get the other 50% for being a team player and paying the bill(s). Unfortunately, creating a successful server doesn't work this way and it's highly frowned upon. The positions you are recruiting for, are for people who are willing to do 99% of the work.

As for your position objectives, any respectable and trustworthy person can manage these tasks.
Public Relations - Maintaining a positive image of the server to the people
Project Manager - Ensuring everything runs smoothly and on time
Source - Able to provide insight on whatever it is you are working on
Adminstrator - Moderating the server

Also, if you don't have a server up and running yet, how do you expect to pay the developer 50% of nothing?

tldr; You can't just claim to be opening a server and get everyone to do the work for you. No one is going to work for free. Any good developer on these forums will want more then 50% of the donations plus a startup fee.

Good luck though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you did noticed I stated can be discussed. Meaning if they want more I don't mind paying. I'm not saying that I will only pay them the 50% of donation and that's it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump. We are looking for web developer and gfx urgently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump. Looking for Web Dev and Graphics Designer urgently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump. Looking for more Testers.

至死不渝
Reaction score
Was on your discord and then told to register on the forums to apply. Unfortunately new accounts appear to need administrator approval before being able to access your forums so could you take a look and approve it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Forget this server man complete waste of time man, I go to their discord to see what they were looking for ask them how a they are looking for a Web Developer and they wanna argue with me on how they already have a Web Designer but they want a Web Developer I mean really?

I've never met people who were Web Designers but couldn't handle the Web Developer side.
Have fun with this server if you guys plan to help this sever I mean dang they started this thread in April and they're still in closed beta I mean really you would've thought they coded their server from scratch.
-----

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This is not the place to discuss these matters, please take it elsewhere (private).

----
Edit: Rule reminder canceled. There was an error

@iLolly I'd like to remind you of this rule:

7. You may not ask people to register at your site first before they can apply. Threads like this will be handled with.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Biesmen I did not ask people to register at my website before they can apply at all. And there is no hyperlink to any forum. Only Discord. And can you delete all those post that is not needed at all? Thanks to a idiot(too lazy to name and he should know who is he) who randomly spammed for no reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump! Looking for another dev for quicker work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back