Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] Team Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
This is somewhat of recruitment of development for the server.
I'm running a v111 Hamachi server and I'm in need of a few things, but first;

Why invest time in this server?
Well to begin with, I've always stuck with projects I run. If I didn't think it would be productive or if I didn't feel I'd keep it up for a long time, I wouldn't have even thought of starting it.
So you will get stability from myself!
I'm also a very community orientated person and very level headed. I've ran many community groups in the past and I believe I can bring something fresh, new and enjoyable to everyone!

What I need:
Coders: I'm not great at coding NPCs or fixing bugs. Therefore I'm going to need a small team to help me with that. - All coders will have access to in game perks and commands. (very much along the lines of a GM, however you won't be recognised as one, read the next paragraph for clearance on why).
GMs: I'm very conscious of who I have as official GMs. Though I don't mind a variety of people to have access to certain commands, I need like-minded people to actually be the 'face' of the community. That's what GMs in this server will be.

As well as this I would need someone who can code a website for registrations.

At the moment the server is called Sora (Meaning 'Sky') Though I'm also debating 'Laupta'
I'm also playing around with rates, at the moment it's 50x 10x 2x - Though nothing is set in stone at this stage.

If you're interested, please PM me or contact me on Skype: its_justmike

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back