Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]Team Recruitment [Wz Editor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Positions Available;

(0/1) Wz Editor; [URGENT]

- Must be able to upgrade our current Wz's to up-to-date GMS
- Specifically porting faces/eyes, hair styles, maps, npcs, and items from GMS.

Compensation negotiable.
If you feel like you fit the requirements for the position, please Private Message me here and we will definitely have a talk! Good luck!​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MapleStory]Team Recruitment [Wz Editor/Java Scripter]

Bump!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

-snip-

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ooSnowCapxx,

Hello! Nice to meet you, I go by the alias of Linkerzz, and have a long history with MapleStory and Private Servers (OdinMS/Java based sources specifically). I have excessive free time on my hands, and am interested in volunteering on a project to pass this newly found boredom.

What version is your team currently working on? How many members are there/will there be?

within reason, I can:
-update the WZ to a very recent version without causing crashes (will test locally first)
this takes quite some time, and some content might not be possible for me to port (at least not easily)
-code npcs and any required methods

also,
-clean up/organize code and code structure by hand
-patch or test released cheat engine addys, packet edits, wz hacks
-patch a few memory leaks/known exploits
-add custom maps/ui/login (if that's desired)
-edit a redirector (update/patcher for wz consistency)
-some gfx/site/forum stuff

Hope you're interested, PM me.

You have been contacted! Thank you for applying! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump! Still looking for another Wz Editor! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wish to help you out honestly but kinda forgot everything about MS anyways good luck!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wish to help you out honestly but kinda forgot everything about MS anyways good luck!

Thank you! :)

- Still looking for WZ Editor [URGENT]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should be a tad more specific
>Update our files to the current GMS version
What version are your files?

Our current version is v83 and looking to just import current GMS into our WZS!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can wz edit for you but you got to help me with some coding.
I have this deal with another server but I've helped him wz edit way more then he helped me code. Seems like he's not going to help me.
If you like this deal, you can accept or not. But this is an equal trade of service, my wz edit skill for your coding skill.
Reply to me asap.

----------edit----------

Do you even know how to code? Just noticed that you're looking for a person to script npcs.
Are you trying to run a server without know how to code and wz edit? The 2 main component of what makes up a server.

Looks like Linkerzz covered the postion of both of the thing you're looking for. Why are you still looking for people?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks like Linkerzz covered the postion of both of the thing you're looking for. Why are you still looking for people?
Things suddenly came up, sadly I am not able to help at the current time given my situation.
Perhaps in the near future (1-2 weeks), I will be able to and more than happy to participate.

ooSnowCapxx Thank you for being so understanding. +rep for being nice!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can wz edit for you but you got to help me with some coding.
I have this deal with another server but I've helped him wz edit way more then he helped me code. Seems like he's not going to help me.
If you like this deal, you can accept or not. But this is an equal trade of service, my wz edit skill for your coding skill.
Reply to me asap.

----------edit----------

Do you even know how to code? Just noticed that you're looking for a person to script npcs.
Are you trying to run a server without know how to code and wz edit? The 2 main component of what makes up a server.

I am only looking for a Java Scripter because while the in-source coding is being done there are quite a bit of NPC's still needed to be coded it cannot be done single handedly and all I am asking for is some help with the NPCs not the in-source coding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back