Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]Team Recruitment [Wz Editor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there! I go by the name of TheStormIsBack. I'm a veteran of these parts (new account for obvious reasons) and I've worked on some pretty big name servers in the last couple of years (MoongraMS, RydahMS, Ariku and MapleGenesis) in a plethora of roles, which include: Administrator, Developer, Community Manager, WZ Editor, NPC Scripter and GM.

I could fill both roles if you would like. I have extensive skill with HaRepacker (in fact, the first Maplestory album music dump was by me) and worked with haha01haha01 on it (me and Kevin go wayyyyyyy back). I need to know how big your server is though - I hope you realize that I can't spend my time on smaller servers. If you have guys have potential though, I'm willing to spend a couple months working with you guys provided some monetary compensation.

Feel free to send me a PM with some information if you're interested. Keep in mind I could also help on anything else regarding the server with my years of experience, including programming some custom features, packet opcodes to another version or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back