Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory]Top 10 v83 server looking for developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh.. I don't expect to find what I'm looking for on here but its worth a try because some goodies still lurk.

Disclaimer:
So basically I'm looking for 1 or 2 programmers who know their poop. I want to revamp the server. A lot of what we have is pretty fun n all but obviously it gets old after awhile thus people start getting bored and leaving. We're currently getting a new site built, adding the latest/custom wzs soon, and more in game content. I don't have the time to do this all by myself in a reasonable amount of time. So I'm looking for 1 or 2 people who can be our head developer and bring the server back to its former glory. We have an awesome liberal, family oriented staff and a lot of flexibility and resources at our disposal.

Requirements:

• Good amount of experience with maplestory java
  • Able to test your own stuff... (We have a test server if your personal computer cannot handle a localhosted server)
  • Active in the community not just behind the scenes.
  • Dedication & Motivation
  • Willingness to listen to suggestions
  • Time

I really hope I find someone who cares as much as I do about the servers success.
Please PM me your Skype and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back