Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory] Unnamed Maplestory Server (v62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Explorers are a great job that have been left to rot on recent patches of Maplestory. The developers of maplestory have even tryed pumping back life into the original jobs with several "revamps" but it is to no avail. Big bang and the wide selection of new jobs available have left explorers way too underpowered.

I plan to bring a server back to a simpler time, where training was both challenging and fun. Not only that but Maplestory was a big social hub back then. Players connected in ways that aren't seen anymore, people are just to preoccupied with all the new content (or glitter as I see it) in the newer versions of this game.

This server will be low-rate to provide a fun new custom experience. While ingame plans are not concrete and can be changed, I can promise this won't be a easy server where a snail gets you thirty levels. It will be more in line to the classic maplestory experience some of us crave.

Here are the following positions open for applying:

NPC Scripter - [0/2]

Explanation for Need: I need to be able to have two people who are readily available during a scheduled time to fix npcs that are reported to not work correctly

Requirements: You must understand how concepts in javascript such as arrays and randoms. You should be familiar with the general cm.methods, but I can give you a list of them if the need arises.

Note: Yes, I can program in Javascript as well but this is a precaution just in case the server has many players.

Gamemaster(s) - [1/2]

Explanation for Need: Although I'd love a nice server, there are times when I simply can't be in-game. I try my best to be active and I can guarantee I'll be on 2 hours a day.

Requirements: You should be able to speak well in english. You should also know how to handle yourself around troublemakers and how to properly react per situation that arises.

Positions Not Needed:

Source Developer: This is my role in the server.

If you'd like to apply to any of these positions available please reply to this thread (if you'd really like to stay anonymous for whatever reason then you don't have to), and send me a private message with contact information.

If you have any general questions about this, please ask on this thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One Gamemaster position has been taken.

There is one available spot for that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back