Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] v1.14 AncientMS hiring professional GMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sexy - [MapleStory] v1.14 AncientMS hiring professional GMs! - RaGEZONE Forums

We are currently rank 3rd and with daily 300-400 online player count

Forum moderator
Moderator Requirements
Must have experience moderating a forum
Must be able to type proper English
Must be mature
PHP:
Moderator Application

In-Game Name:
Previous moderation experience:
Are you experienced/comfortable with vBulletin forums?:
Do you have any ideas for our forums?:

GM APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Randy

Previous Experience: I've had many Game Master experience for many v.60-v.75 servers as well as owning my own. I've just recently came back to Private Servers and will be honored if I can work for a v1.14 server such as AncientMS.

Rate your grammar: 9/10

Country/Time Zone: USA, PST, but I am online for 10 Hours a day/average. I can cover other timezones as well.
Why you feel interested: I feel like I can do a good job. I'm responsible, mature, and definitely experienced in the MS PS community.

What makes this server different from others, why would you apply here: There is not currently many v1.14 servers in the community. There is a couple, and out of all of them I do believe AncientMS has the most potential in becoming a great private server. I do believe AncientMS is quite professional.

Extra Details: Applications are just filled with texts and shenanigans. You just have to give people a chance to see who they really are and if capable enough to handle the position.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MysteryGMS's GM Application for AncientMS

Name : Phil

Contact : Through email for now - MysteryOfficial@live.com, I have Skype and MSN but I don't feel comfortable revealing to public. I hope you can understand

Previous Experience : To be honest, I have never been a GM before, but I've played many "MapleStory Servers" since v55. Throughout all the servers I've met many GM's so i know what a GM's job is and how to be a "professional" GM. Playing all those servers made me experience many things and how a player would feel when they encounter a GM. In my experience most players would just try to act "cooler" than usual in front of the GM. Also in my opinion of a "pro-GM" is not just knowing how to "host events" and ban hackers, but also to know other things like a "bit" of coding or GFXing. I myself know how to GFX a but not a "pro-GFX". Here's a banner I made just for AncientMS, again it's not the best but i think it's okay.

MysteryGMS - [MapleStory] v1.14 AncientMS hiring professional GMs! - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate your grammar : 8/10, I was born in Hong Kong but moved to America so my grammar isn't the best but its better than most foreigners.

Country / Timezone : Pacific Standard Timezone [PST]

Why you feel interested? : I feel interested because, well like I said I've never been a GM and I would love to give it a try. When i was looking for a server to join, this server appeared to me and the owner posted a "thread" hiring GM's.

What makes this server different from others, why would you apply here? : I would like to apply for this server because this server seems "professional" and not like a "unprofessional" v.83 or v1.11 server so I know that this server doesn't use what most "unprofessional" servers use, a released 'Repack' from RaGEZONE or any other sites. This server also has a decent amount of players so it would be a great way for me to try out and apply.

Extra Details : If you think i'm a choice to be considered, you could give me a "Intern" status to train me to be more "professional" or give me a week and evaluate my performance.

- Phil [MysteryGMS]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added forum moderator application for those who are not getting a respond means you are not getting accepted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump we are recuirting 1 more GM.
also 2 forum moderators.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump the thread again we are v1.16 and we are looking for 2 forum moderators.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are currently rank 1st on GTOP100.
We are hiring 5 GMs.
Also 2 forum moderators.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name : Fayth

Previous Experiences : I've several experience as a game master in servers like KurashMS, DestinyMS, FaithMS, but all of them were closed. I don't really have any proofs of my experiences, so you can just that it that i have none. But, i'm a councillor in my school, to be one, one must be able to solve conflicts, have self-discipline and the ability to lead peers. I think that my experience as a Councillor can be applied to being a game master as well, as a game master too, should be able to solve conflicts between players, have self-discipline so as not to abuse powers and the ability to lead the players which applies as hosting events. If you need proofs of me as a councillor, please add my msn and i will show you pictures of my badge.

Grammer : As the main language in my country is english, i would say i can speak fluent but not perfect english.

Country/Timezone : Singapore, GMT+8000

What makes this server different from others, why would you apply here: I think that this server stands out from the rest, not only it being professional, but special as well. With most of the features fixed like not many other servers avaliable now and being the first few version 1.16 servers. Therefore, i would like to offer my service to this server.

Extra Details : Like how everyone says, action speaks louder then words, so you can't really know who's up for the job unless you have seen it :) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't even bother to apply.

He obviously favor girls, and not guys that can do just as good as anyone else.

But I must say; Nice server. Keep it up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't even bother to apply.

He obviously favor girls, and not guys that can do just as good as anyone else.

But I must say; Nice server. Keep it up.

I'm not favoring anyone I'm just hiring active and mature GMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back