Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory v116] AbolishedMS Needs Pro GFx and Pro Coders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! AbolishedMS is Looking for Pro GFx Designers and Pro Coders... If your one of those keep reading!

Medicated - [MapleStory v116] AbolishedMS Needs Pro GFx and Pro Coders! - RaGEZONE Forums

About AbolishedMS :

Ok, AbolishedMS is a Newly Started Server... We Range from 20-60 Players online during the Day... Most Players have been playing at night. Started just a week ago and already growing quickly! Seems Legit to me... If your interested in joining the team and are what you say you are then come online and look for Medicated... Either in the chatbox or on skype... Egopaintball57 We are in need of a Custom CMS, Some banners and Images across the site, I do Graphics Myself so if you can top what i can make then your in! .... And We have 1 Pro Coder at the moment who has been updating and working on everything himself, We Would like to get maybe 1 or 2 More Pro Coders to help us work on this Project... I will be throwing Coders money for there work once donations start comming in, We Also need a Programmer to make us a Localhost, One is in the Process. So if you are what we are looking for than why not give it a shot? Join the AbolishedMS Staff Team today! We will be the next big thing....

PS. We will be opening a WoW Server to our Network when Maplestory Development is Completed, Ive owned huge wow servers in the past, and if anyone has heard of Neverendless-WoW, Im the Guy who brought my ArcEMU Team from ArcEMU.org to this server and made it what it was today!

*VPS Hosted, Domain and GTOP Premium.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't join, owner can't code and steals sources from others, this server has no future and all he has is a stolen v116 source, this wont be up to date and wont be sucessful, also with me DDosing it you're wasting your time working for this punt.

Look at his thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/can-find-version-112-4-a-870775/

Lmao im sorry guys, Chris is raging because he dev wanted to work for me instead of his shity server FinalStory haha, We were going to merge but his coders wanted to work for me instead because hes a demanding faggot... lmao... And He's not going to DDos if he's smart haha, thanks guys! Server is Rapidly Growing! have fun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont code for this server. He will just take everything you have done and run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont code for this server. He will just take everything you have done and run

Becca who are you? Im pretty sure this whole server is custom codded hahaha u random

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, What are Graphic Designs granted? or .. in terms of privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back