Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory v117.2] LegionMS recruting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About me
First off a little about myself my name is joey. I am a decent coder i have been doing it for years and i learned from my older brother who is a programmer so i have a decent amount of experience with coding.

About Server
Me and my friend are working on making a private server for people to enjoy. We are just getting started so there is quite a bit for us to still get working but we plan to make it as best as we can. There is a possibility i will pay staff if the server gets donations. If you think you would like to help out post an application below.

About my friend
he does not have as much experience as me but he has still is a decent coder aswell.

Positions
Web Developer [0/1]
Web Designer [0/1]
Npc Scripter [0/2]
Source Coder [0/1]
Beta Tester [3/10]
GM [3/3] Full no longer needed

Application

Name:
Experience(if any):
Examples(if any):
Skype Name:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name : Cheryl
Experience : None but we all have to start somewhere am I aite or am I dumb? o_o
Skype name : cherylchew1
would like to try to be a gm :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: Jin
Experience(if any): Yes, but it was long time ago on some servers.
Applying for GM position.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Brian

Time Zone: EST-5

Experience(if any): I've been coding for a few years. Haven't caught up with the MapleStory Private Server scene in a long time but I'm sure I can pick up quickly. I created HeroicStories (heroicstories.forumotion.com) and is currently majoring in Information Technology. I have taken three semesters of Java and two semesters of Web Design as well as having a few years of prior experience in coding.

Examples(if any): Check my posts I guess?

Skype Name: healthmepl0x

Application for: Web Developer, Web Designer, Npc Scripter, Source Coder, and Beta Tester o.o

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to message me with any concerns.

-Health

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still looking for some beta testers and a web designer/developer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still looking for some beta testers and a web designer/developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back