Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] [v83] CodeNamePotato Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CodeNamePotato is a custom server. Maps, mobs, equips and other stuff have been edited.
The rates are 1xEXP 1xMESO 1xDROP. Just that it's 1x rate doesn't mean it's like other servers, since the mobs and equipment are edited. Purpose of CodeNamePotato is for people to have fun, with an extra changes here and there.

I'm currently doing everything by myself, would be nice to have a team. Would be nice to take weight off my shoulders.
Recruiting...

0/1 Coder
Need to know how to edit source and/or npc.

1/1 Hex Editor
Editing Client. Droppable NX equip. No more, no less, don't want unlimited flash jump.

0/1 WZ Editor Helper
At least need to know how to edit Character.wz.

0/3 GM
Looking for people who can be online for a decent amount of time, monitoring the players. And most of all, you have to be friendly.

0/1 Sprite Maker
Custom Hair/Face/Equip/Mob. If you can do any of these, you qualify.

1/1 Forum Admin
Make and manages forum.

If you are interested, private message me using this format.
-Name
-How many hours can you put into the server. Also mention your time zone.
-Any previous experience in the position you're messaging me for? If yes, write down what you did or show me some of your previous work.

Or you can talk to me in the discord.

The website is .
Server Status : Open Beta

Last edited:
Nae-un <33
Reaction score
- Jon Nguyen
- Pacific Time. How much time I put in depends on the project you're assigning me. I also charge for my work and rates depend on the type and difficulty of the project.
- I have a huge amount of experience with coding, especially with Maplestory. Started coding back when I was around 12. Worked on my own server for several years and did in between jobs while I wasn't. Currently a major for Computer Game Science (junior). I believe I made one or two releases here on the forum along with a help thread. One of which I did was a Custom CPQ that can be found in the releases section of the forum.

Source: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/custom-cpq-npc-script-927181/

This was done simply in JavaScript 3 years ago when I just finished high school. I work more in Java now, but I can work the NPCs if you need me to. They're a bit bland. I have a discord if you wish to add me; PM me if you are interested. I work very professionally and am extremely thorough when it comes to assignments.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand. Is this an indirect rejection? Either way, thank you for your time.

I've replied to everyone who followed instruction and messaged me through private message, that's applying for a position and using the format. And also, no. I won't be needing your service.
Also, "Bumps" are just for bumping a thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back