Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Maplestory v83] RejectedStory L>For Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone community. So if you couldn't tell by my username, my name is Mike and I recently decided to create a MapleStory Private Server. The server's name will be RejectedStory. I am currently looking for staff members to help me with the server.

Temporary website:

About me:

I am currently fifteen years old and a sophomore in high school. I've always wanted to create a Maplestory Private server, but I've never actually put effort into it until now. I unfortunately do not know how to code, but that is why I will be hiring a coder for one of the staff members. I am fascinated with computer technology and everything about it. I have never run a server before, but I think I can pull it off ;).

About the server:

I have not created the server just yet, as I am searching for a Developer before I can do this. The server will be 1000x exp, 800x Mesos and 10x Drop. I am hoping to have a specific theme for the server, but that will not be discussed in public because I would like it to be a surprise. I also do not like people stealing my ideas. I am hoping to eventually achieve the top ranks in gtop and have a great community of players. I will not be looking for beta testers at the moment because it is not even created yet. I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the server.

Positions needed:

0/2 coders
1/1 GFX Artist
0/1 Web Developer/Designer
0/1 Developer

What I'm looking for in each position:

Coder: Someone who knows how to fix and change NPC functions.
GFX Artist: Someone who knows how to create banners and graphics for the site.
Web Developer/Designer: Someone who can create a website and can design it based on my opinions and likings
Developer: Creating a new and creative source that appeals to me and other players. You must also know how to fix bugs, problems, etc. It is a MUST to know java.

Application format:

Name:
Previous Experience:
Something About You (just a bonus):

How to apply:

In order to apply, you will have to send me an application through skype or you can PM me. I will be checking my PMs hourly so you don't have to worry about me not answering. Skype is probably the best way to apply as I am always on skype whether I'm at home or on a mobile device.

Here is my skype username: xxmikexx19

Thank you for all of your help and I hope to see applications soon!​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump. still looking for coders, web developers and a developer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back