Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Minecraft] Amaranthgames.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hai we're back in business

We’re going to reopen our minecraft server in 2-3 weeks for 4 months.
The server is going to be hosted with linux server. Player capacity is 1-40 players. Server will be free build, mature and original amaranth minecraft administrator management.

[all jobs 18+]

We need skilled web designers with knowledge in the following coding: java, perl, php and #c.
(if you can only do php or java ect that's enough for applying for a job)

If you’re interested, leave a post, we will contact you with pm.

PS.
Incoming jobs after we have finished servers. Forum moderators and ingame moderators will be needed once we get everything in order.(We will update everything new here)

PSS.
If you’d like to help us please let your friends and family know about this server, to help us recover :D .

Greetings
-AG-staff

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why web deigner need to know : java, perl, c# ? 0.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats what I am wondering about..

yaa:) i want a web designer with knowledge of everything.

meaning if i want a simple script such as global message, i type something on website it will post it to game as well, and same if i want update something i can type my Announcement inside game and it will update it on page. (like admin panel connected each other remotely)

just to correct meaning of following, only 1 of the following coding-languages is neccesary to apply for job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back