Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MineCraft]!!MadTwitchPlayersMC Recruiting Staff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MadTwitchPlayers is a new Minecraft version 1.12.2 Vanilla with the Spigot hosted in the heart of US on a Unlimited slot Server.

So Tell me more about the Server?
The Server it self is new only just brought it a few days back and it does have a few players when they wanted to test it out or what not but there players.

What does it have to support the server itself plugin wise?
At the moment there not a lot of plugins due to my lack of knoledge of some but there are paid ones which were done by the creators.

Plugins it proides

• [*=center]Ping Display
    [*=center]KillMoney
    [*=center]HealthBar
    [*=center]LaggChat
    [*=center]ScoreBoard
    [*=center]LoginSecruity
    [*=center]AntiTNTDamage
    [*=center]TintHealth (came with runescape texture pack)
    [*=center]StoneTreasures
    [*=center]DeathChest
    [*=center]HomeSpawn
    [*=center]HeroBrine
    [*=center]NoLagGolem
    [*=center]GeneralLib
    [*=center]NoMoreLagg
    [*=center]Kingdoms

Can you tell me more about the server and what it running at?
That i glad to answer for The server is on a Pack Called WaterServer Below are the Specs of the Server it self.

Specs

• [*=center]6GB Ram
    [*=center]Unlimited Slots
    [*=center]Solid State Disks Custom Jar Selection
    [*=center]Free MySQL Databases
    [*=center]Free Player Monitoring
    [*=center]100 Gbps DDoS Protection

So How can I apply to Join your Staff and what positions are avalible?
Due to It being New i not gonna get bog down in what staff i need but in truthful i am looking for the folowing staff

• [*=center]Builders
    [*=center]Plugins Helpers
    [*=center]Admins
    [*=center]Moderators
    [*=center]Helpers

How can you apply well here the E-Mail Adress that you will need to send it to using this Form Below and send it to application@nightmc.live

Please use this format when applying for any staff position. If you are applying for Mod or Admin there is a possibility that you have to go through a period of being Helper until the Staff makes a final decision if you should be accepted or not. Do not apply for Admin without prior experience with servers
We will try to review all applications as soon as possible. If we don’t happen to get to it right away please be patient and do not bug staff members to review it. If you do this will decrease your chances of being Accepted
Do not bump your application or keep applying, we will review it when we have a chance. If your application is rejected re-apply if you wish in around 1 month time from the rejected application or wait until a staff member recommends you apply again.

Note that if you lie on any part of your application, you reduce your chances heavily (this includes your age/ GMT/ Bans etc.)

IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -

Age -

Timezone –

Current Rank – Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How long have you been playing on the server? -

Where are you most active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have Discord? -

Are you able to record? –

How many MadTwitchPlayersMC staff applications have you made before? -

What is the date of the last application you made? –

How did you find this server? -

Anything else we should know? –

That It if you need anything else you can Speak to me on Discord Link is Or Pm me using the E-Mail adress support@nightmc.live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back