Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MineCraft] Team Recruitment (More info in topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, RageZone users!
I have some news for you, who are interested in MineCraft & more than just playing it. We are recruiting members on Team from abroad or English speaking users.

Project description
dsasda - [MineCraft] Team Recruitment (More info in topic) - RaGEZONE Forums

We are new project, probably even Gaming Community in the near future. Our project is creating from our older project (Line2.lv) and the decision is depending on older mistakes why we couldnt make that project better, as we wanted. So basicly this is the new Latvian Gaming Community that is starting with MineCraft server and we need more people on team to make it bigger & with less limits with english speaking users.

Available positions
  1. Developer
    - I dont think this position needs more information, but if you are interested in it, then you are able to get this information or ask your questions via Skype chat.
  2. Forum Moderator
    - English section/forum moderation.
  3. Game Moderator
    - You will have to look after server IN-Game, moderate chat & prevent rule breaking and/or punish rule breakers.
  4. Web Designer
    - Web page designing & coding.
  5. PHP Coder
    - PHP Coding, improving web, forum or making new things for web.
  6. Ad Manager
    - Advertising our project/games all over the internet (Black SEO & Spamming on other game servers/communities IS FORBIDDEN!)
  7. Designer
    - Working with graphics - making logos, icons, etc...
  8. Event Manager
    - Making IN-Game & OUT-Game events(Forum events or other).

Requirements and more information
To join our team you will have to make application that you can find on our website, but here are some additional requirements that will increase your chances getting in the team:
  • You have to be adequate
  • You have to have previous experience on position that you are applying
  • You have to be mature(Age doesnt make big difference, but if we will feel, that you are acting less mature than your age, it will decrease your chances)

When you will send us your application, then we will try to contact you via Skype for a chat conversation and only after then that we will decide either you are accepted or denied.

* This project isnt about money, it basicly depends only on willing to give players quality gaming. I want to make it really clear, so there wont be any problems later, we dont pay money for your work & we dont get money either. All donation & VIP salary goes only for paying the server host & upgrading servers or even create new game servers, so it is like we work only for the love of our jobs & player satisfaction.

* The fact that we dont pay money doesnt mean that you wont have privileges. You will certainly get privileges, theres no doubt about it, but what kind - we will discuss with you so you will feel satisfied and its acceptable for us.

Website & Links
Main web:
Useful links:
  • Our plans:
  • Apply form:
  • Forum:

Future plans
Its hard to say how it will go in the future, but we are planing finishing our MineCraft server & then continue with other games, for example, Counter-Strike 1.6 or other games, that are popular nowadays. As i said, MineCraft is just the begining and base.

Contact Information
If you have any private questions or you have any kind of offers to offer us, then you can contact us via:
E-Mail: support@side.lv
Skype Support chat: None for now

If you have any others questions that can be solved in this topic, then you can post them even here, I will try to answer them as quick as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 404
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More information! Forum now is working, MineCraft server development started, more info you can find @ Forum and there are still left places in team. Also i want to thank users that already applyed and officialy welcome them on the team.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From RageZone 2, Team has more people, you can check it here, for more information:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP! We still searching for some members.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear RageZone users, i want to inform you that one of our Ex-Members who was accepted in a team turned out to be a "rat" and untrustull person. While server was @ Development stage, that Ex-Member twice set on fire spawn point and also tryed to burn down jungles, even denied that fact, but IP doesnt lie.

Stay informed & dont make mistake that we made, dont trust this guy:

Nick: Haval
RageZone nick: Kfnmpah
RageZone profile: RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - View Profile: Kfnmpah

Also i want to inform you, dear RageZone users, that we still have several places @ Team.

Regards, dsasda.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little Update:
Added Skype Support Chat: side.lv
Server is developing & testing.

We are still searching for active members :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back