Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Mu) Looking for a few people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello

Have you ever dreamt of creating a Mu Server? Or to be a part of one and watch as it grows? Or, or, or.... even work on it yourself along with a decent crew who knows what they are doing? Yes? You're on the right thread then, my friend.

Everything related to economy is sponsored which includes server files, hosting, web etc.

It's been a while since I last forged a team together to work on a Mu Server.
It's happening, and I'm planning to make it original, but original in my own way.

First of all you should know that age does not matter at all, if you've got what it takes then be my guest.

There's only two major requirements, one of them is that you must have a decent amount of knowledge into English. Secondly, always stay professional.

Interested? Keep reading.

Here's some of the open slots that we need to fill as soon as possible.

-[STRIKE]Administrator/Leader (1 available position)[/STRIKE]
-[STRIKE]Head Game Master (1 available position)[/STRIKE]
-[STRIKE]Game Master (1 available positions)[/STRIKE]

-GFX/Designer Leader (1 available position)
-GFX/Designer (1 available positions)
-[STRIKE]Head Moderator/Leader (1 available position)[/STRIKE]
-Moderators (1 available positions)
-LUA editing (x available positions)

Please contact me directly through private-message, as I do not respond to replies in this thread. I will send you our discord information for further details.

Make sure to fill this out and send it directly to me:
Name:
Position applying for:
Experience:

One more thing, we haven't decided anything regarding the server yet. (Exp, drop etc)
But we will work on this all together as this is an upcoming project.

With my best regards
MIB

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys

Quick update on the available positions:

[STRIKE]-Administrator/Leader (1 available position)[/STRIKE]
-Head Game Master (1 available position)
-Game Master (1 available positions)

-GFX/Designer (2 available positions)
-Head Moderator/Leader (1 available position)
-Moderators (2 available positions)

Best regards
MIB

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi MuIsBest

I have worked with you before on your previous server that you have started with a bunch of other skilled and helpful people from Ragezone. And I really enjoyed the experience I had accompanied by them on running the server community. Sadly it just had to end, because of the unfortunate balance of the economy.

And I am interested on applying for this MU project depending on what specific season or version you are planning on instituting. I'm opened to be available for these lists of job any of the available Game Master either head or Sub Game Masters and at the same doing either also Head or Sub Moderator.

Lastly, I would also be opened to contribute my skills in marketing in the field of social media advertisement. And since the job position is not available on the list, I am also proficient and able to do the advertising for the server. But strictly depending on the version you guys would like to start with.

Because I preferably would like to start marketing only S13 servers, because it is the season which I would like to keep on playing and finding out more. Though I am not forcing this idea, but I would like to clearly voice out my opinion, if I ever get the impression that I am not too dedicated on working on the given position tasks.

Reaction score
Hi MuIsBest

I have worked with you before on your previous server that you have started with a bunch of other skilled and helpful people from Ragezone. And I really enjoyed the experience I had accompanied by them on running the server community. Sadly it just had to end, because of the unfortunate balance of the economy.

And I am interested on applying for this MU project depending on what specific season or version you are planning on instituting. I'm opened to be available for these lists of job any of the available Game Master either head or Sub Game Masters and at the same doing either also Head or Sub Moderator.

Lastly, I would also be opened to contribute my skills in marketing in the field of social media advertisement. And since the job position is not available on the list, I am also proficient and able to do the advertising for the server. But strictly depending on the version you guys would like to start with.

Because I preferably would like to start marketing only S13 servers, because it is the season which I would like to keep on playing and finding out more. Though I am not forcing this idea, but I would like to clearly voice out my opinion, if I ever get the impression that I am not too dedicated on working on the given position tasks.

Contacted you through PM. :thumbup1:

MIB

MuIsBest going to open a server again bud? nice!

Yes! :eek:tt:

Reaction score
A quick update guys:

Our website, forums, discord and game server is currently up, and we're going through the beta phase for STAFF MEMBERS exclusive!

We're still looking for you to join our Staff team!

Contact me now!

Best regards,
MIB

Reaction score
A quick update guys:

Our website, forums, discord and game server is currently up, and we're going through the beta phase for STAFF MEMBERS exclusive!

We're still looking for you to join our Staff team!

Contact me now!

Best regards,
MIB

May I ask what kind of moderator are you looking for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back