Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] LycusMU is recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

We currently have 1400+ registered.. its time we get some loyal GM's, Those who we can trust and who are responsible.

(new web in development), Due to some inactive gm's we're going to be having a good look at the team.. for this we need more GM's who are experienced and worthy of taking the current gm's place.

You need to be mature, and understand your roles also.. you must not corrupt the game or help your friends, You also must respect the damage that can be done by giving out items or any luxuries it can potentially damage the balance of the game.. and make players leave and not donate, Donating has its importance due to keeping the server alive... if players can get such items without needing to donate then they'll have no purpose to donate other then to support the server.. SO if you want to apply..

RESPECT this server, once again I repeat myself.. to be even considered to become a GM for this server YOU MUST be mature, respectful, trustworthy, experienced, loyal, dedicated, open-minded, managed, and be able to handle stress or ingame/forum questions.. also you must be imaginative able to create a fun environment for players.

Please apply here, or on the forums forum.lycusmu.com.

If you're not taking what I've requested before you apply seriously don't bother applying I will pick up on the way you act and react to things I will see your true self and then if its something I don't want in this server you will be fired.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin Kurt, I already applied at forum please check it again ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back