Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mu Nix] Project Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm here to talk about the Mu Nix project and hopefully find the last piece of our team.

So let me talk about us first.

We are a team of experienced developers that have been publishing MMORPG's private servers for a long time and now we are looking for a new game to work with, that's when we thought about Mu Online.

We already gave a try using the IGCN S13 files but we found many limitations as far as what we wanted to do. We couldn't put our strength in game as we were not able to develop plugins and features for the server.

As we do not want to just throw another Mu copy for the community, we decided to take the harder path working with a solution where we could code and create the features we want in order to create a great Mu server.

Now talking about the project itself. We want to shift paradigms and raise the level of quality in this community. Our main goal is to develop the funniest server out there.

However as you may already have thought we are new to this community, we do not know much about the game itself. This is the reason of this topic: we are looking for a new member to join the project's team. We need someone that have a creative mind, love the game and know every detail about it. Prior experience publishing Mu server is important too.

So that's all. If you are interested about our project and think you are the one we are looking for please reply this topic or send me a private message with your contact so we can reach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back