[MU Online] - Game Master Search

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    USALocation
    568Posts

cool [MU Online] - Game Master Search

www.titan.ige-network.com
    Hello Ragezone,

IGE-Network is opening its doors to our brand-new Mu Online S13 No RR Server and we looking to add to our team. We are interested in individuals who are creative, patient, and overall MU Online enthusiasts! We are primarily interested in bilingual individuals with English being one of the languages. Spanish is our secondary.

As for us, IGE Network is comprised of 2 admins. Myself and Midnigth We are just people who enjoy mu online and have some time on our hands to try and create something amazing. We appreciate any interest shown and look forward to speaking with you.

Position:
    Game Master Lead
    Overview:
    Provide oversight to individual team of GMs. Act as a mentor and director of day to day activities. Alert admins of any alerts in the environment. Maintain guest happiness by coordinating events along with settling disputes. Maintain some level of visibility on our Social Media and Community Forums.

Position:
    Game Master

Overview:
    Provide oversight to community guests. Flexible availability is highly preferred. Will be responsible for alerting Game Master Lead of any alerts in the environment. Track and flag down potential abuse cases or cheating. Maintain some level of visibility on our Social Media and Community Forums.

We appreciate all interest shown and look forward to working with everyone. For privacy, please send myself a private message via our forums, subject stating the position you are looking to apply for!

Thank You
    IGE - Network

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    5Posts

Re: [MU Online] - Game Master Search

Im interested in applying as Game Master Lead. I’ve been a GM / co admin on various online games private servers for 7 years already. How can i contact u?

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    6Posts

Hello!

Human, you have been for 7 years GM/ Co Admin but still cannot read. "We appreciate all interest shown and look forward to working with everyone. For privacy, please send myself a private message via our forums, subject stating the position you are looking to apply for!

Thank You"

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    USALocation
    568Posts

We appreciate the interest shown so far. If you are still interested, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Please keep in mind we are interested in folks who understand the game to assist potential new players to the game entirely. I greatly look forward to working with everyone.

Thank you!
    IGE - Network

Advertisement