Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mu Online] Looking for alpha testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am currently working on a server and have put a considerable amount of time in its development already. I got to the stage where I need players to test the current playable content to fix/balance any features that already exist.

My plan is to put the server live after Beta testing and hopefully create one of the best servers to play on :)

The server is Season 2 with xp rates of x50.

The current roadmap:

Pre-Alpha (done):

- Configure Shops.
- Configure Spots.
- Configure BoK drops.
- Configure XP rates (set to x50)
- Configure Golden Invasion and frequency.
- Transform Dungeon map into a fun "event" area.
- Make Aida/Kanturu obsolote (not in use for now).

So what do I need people to actually test?

Basically the gameplay itself, to see if the current configurations meet the player expectations! The players will receive a character of their choice with approximately 5 resets (required to test the Dungeon functionality) to test the server and its features.

The current plan is to have the server "up and running" between 7pm - 9am GMT as I am working on it between 9am to 7pm (currently at the stage of changing jobs so I have some extra time ;-))

I will disclose more information to those interested!

I have nothing to offer in return and you should expect nothing. However, I will most likely mention names of those who helped out during the testing period and perhaps consider giving them a head start of a day or two when the server is ready to go live!

If you are interested then either reply to this thread or send me a private message please! :)

Thanks,
Avest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back