Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU Online] Do you want to be a part of a MuOnline server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was looking if I am allow to post this thread here but if not, then you can or move or delete it.

Right now I am looking after people just few or one or two, who wants to manage and run a server with the latest seasons and websites, where we can make things work properly with certains functions. To make it clear its anything like a work, its more about spending few hours in a week or daily to the server, as me I guess you or work or have studies but this is not my business. Requeriments:

- Have a good knowledge in Clients (main.exe)
- Have a good and positive way to introduce to people namely the coming users.
- Have a good taste in photoshop, not a beginner in other words. - You have to like MuOnline as much as I or our further team do/will do.

What are the plans for this?

To have a good server with a good and balanced characters where the users will not only enjoy the server, will recommend us. (I can balance the server, not worries about that)

I don't expect anything than enjoyment of this server and I hope that our expectations are relativ, I don't want hard coders or something like that, just people like me who likes MuOnline and want to learn more and be a part of maybe a further good team.

If you feel like you are interested, then send me a pm and we will talk a little more, right now I am making a preparation of a Season 14 from IGCN which is not going to be next week but soon.

Things properly done:

Forum: Done
Enough website: Done.
Server: Done.

It can be done faster if we are a team ;)
Best regards Shazam.-

Send your pm here or in my muonline forum

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up this topic, I am still serching for people.

Please if you conctact me via skype, don't waste your time if the first thing you ask is access to some "vps"

Or my muwebforum

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP x4, still looking for admins! :)

kK1vwno - [MU Online] Do you want to be a part of a MuOnline server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recruitment done!, Thanks to everyone who took their time to talk with me in skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back