Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mu Online] Server host looking for admin(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there fellow Mu players!

I am an old time Mu player myself but i havent played in a long time and i really miss the game.

The reason for this post is that i would love to start playing again but i dont feel like playing on the global servers and i cant really find any private server that i like.

I have been a private server host before and for a long time aswell (last server lasted 3+ years) so my first thought was to start up a new server myself again.

However... due to the lack of free time i wouldent be very good as an admin since i work alot.

So here is my idea!

I will sponsor a Mu online server (would love to see it go big!).
I have a whole serverrack at my home with alot of free resourses so performance is not an issue.

All of the specs would ofcourse be able to be upgraded as the server grows but the startup would be something like this:

* 4-8 core CPU (can become more if needed).
* 16GB RAM (can become more if needed).
* Might start out with HDDs and move to SSDs later as it grows.
* Homepage and forums with SSL.
* i would give access to a Windows server (2008 or 2012) and you will have to install the Mu server yourself.
* The internet connection is 1000 Mbit both up and down.

** All hardware specs can be uppgraded if and when it is needed.

Sounds good? i do have some requirements:

* Im doing this so i can start playing myself.
* We have to agree on the Mu season, i would love to se a low exp server with some older season but this could be discussed.
* I would want to help with admin tasks in my free time for fun to help the community.
* Good communication with me from admins.

I will only sponsor 1 server like this and the admin(s) must be active.
I do have alot of experience with this type of a project and i will help if needed when i can!

If this sounds like someting you would like to do yo can can contact me @

serverhosting2@gmail.com

Im sure i have missed some info in this post but feel free to mail me any questions.

/Nik

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Server host looking for admin(s) for a new Mu server!

i have been gm on myn own server and my friends server in mu server private so if you want a gm so pm me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got some good mails about in-game admins but im still looking for someone interrested in building the server.

/Nik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back