Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Opening mu server - looking for professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for a professional who knows how to set up a mu server up and running also who knows ways around website and gameshop.

Send me a private message or reply back here and let me know if you or someone you can recommend towards me or to view this post to start this project.

Dont really have a budget, in my point of view with good work and knowledge I am more then willing to provide a payment that is fair towards both of us at the end as lost as we get it done so it looks good and works perfectly.

thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Setting up game server and website... Let me guess... You dont know how to set it up? Because there's guide on how to setup server.

I mean i can help if you need me too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setting up a server with a good server hosting provider + build a good functioning website with webshop etc
if you think you could do something like this ill be happy to work with you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Setting up a server with a good server hosting provider + build a good functioning website with webshop etc
if you think you could do something like this ill be happy to work with you

Easy.. PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back