Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MuOnline] Hiring Game Testers / Moderators / Game Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there,
i would like to invite you and to introduce you to join with us on our project for MU Gamers4Life coming up next month sponsored by Gamers4Life network.

The server will be latest season 15 (and progress with what other new season comes)
Resets will be limited and not Full Stats, no FO items aswell, no webshop for items/stats/resets just Seals.

More information about the project at or contact us!

Available Positions: Game Masters / Game Testers / Moderators (discord)

Game Masters (Your job is to take care of whats going on in the game, do events, answer and help players and maintain the activity on a daily basis: What you have to do is daily events and in game player support.
Game Testers (Your job is to make sure what has been prepared to be tested and working, verifiying that all our configurations and features are set to 100%, testing PVP Balance with the team, testing drop events, different functions, strategies and in general reporting to the MU G4L Team what is bugged or unfunctional.
Moderators (Your job is to be there and answer questions to players on our Discord channel, also in GAME as a "Game Master Moderator" that means all you can do in game is /trace and track people and figure out how to help them if needed (no further access will be given)

Contact Information: Please private message me here if you are interested (with your skype ID)
This is also a paid rewarding job possibility for everybody who joins the team.

Requirements
* English language (good communication / no using translators)
* 18 years of age or older
* Experience in Mu-Online, especially latest seasons.
* Time for the server, Passion for the server, Effort for the server.
* Your resources and knowledge of how MuOnline works.

What we offer
* Professional team and we provide full premium files licensed with all necessary tools needed.
* Guaranteed earnings per Paypal for your hard work, careness and effort of the server.
* Individual training and working system for your desired position (which you can adjust to your needs )

Looking forward meeting you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there. I can help with Tests , we can speak much on discord ( id: redblaustar#5635 )
I play mu online from season 4 and i was GM for like 2-3 month on a S15 server .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there KarLi,

I'm your biggest fan! I created lots of private server for couple of years by watching your videos! My latest is S12EP2. It's just for personal entertainment, though and the experience creating a server is worth it. I played Mu since 2010 and became GM of 2 private servers before (DarknessMu and SunshineMu). Anyway, because of this post, it's an honor to be part of the team! Please count me in.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir .by the way im Samuel . i would like to apply as a game master . im a mu player since 2007 till now . ive been a game master for 5 muonline server hard server and easy server s6 ep3 s6 part14 .. if u hire me .ill do all my best to make the server more interresting and fun to play .. ill be good approachable and fair to everyone . . hoping to be one of your staff .. thanks and godbless

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello karLi,

i was wondering if you still have one more for your team? :) i wanna apply as one of your staff(GameMaster),im Enzo by the way.. im 25 from PH, if given a chance ill apply my experience playing MU since mu global .. ive been playing since mu global season 97d .. been playing other servers too from season 1-15 now.. i would like to work with a pro dev like you i want to learn more about mu stuffs and being as a dev also. Ive been an Admin/AGM/GameMaster Tester before season 4-season 6 .. and now im helping a friend make his season 6 server great. i can be online 3-6hours per day .. hope you give me a try :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there,
i would like to invite you and to introduce you to join with us on our project for MU Gamers4Life coming up next month sponsored by Gamers4Life network.

The server will be latest season 15 (and progress with what other new season comes)
Resets will be limited and not Full Stats, no FO items aswell, no webshop for items/stats/resets just Seals.

More information about the project at or contact us!

Available Positions: Game Masters / Game Testers / Moderators (discord)

Game Masters (Your job is to take care of whats going on in the game, do events, answer and help players and maintain the activity on a daily basis: What you have to do is daily events and in game player support.
Game Testers (Your job is to make sure what has been prepared to be tested and working, verifiying that all our configurations and features are set to 100%, testing PVP Balance with the team, testing drop events, different functions, strategies and in general reporting to the MU G4L Team what is bugged or unfunctional.
Moderators (Your job is to be there and answer questions to players on our Discord channel, also in GAME as a "Game Master Moderator" that means all you can do in game is /trace and track people and figure out how to help them if needed (no further access will be given)

Contact Information: Please private message me here if you are interested (with your skype ID)
This is also a paid rewarding job possibility for everybody who joins the team.

Requirements
* English language (good communication / no using translators)
* 18 years of age or older
* Experience in Mu-Online, especially latest seasons.
* Time for the server, Passion for the server, Effort for the server.
* Your resources and knowledge of how MuOnline works.

What we offer
* Professional team and we provide full premium files licensed with all necessary tools needed.
* Guaranteed earnings per Paypal for your hard work, careness and effort of the server.
* Individual training and working system for your desired position (which you can adjust to your needs )

Looking forward meeting you!

Hi Sir,

Good day!

How can i join to your team? :)

Looking forward to meet you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi still up?? and what mu online version? bdw ive been a game master for 4 or 5 years i guess.. :)

Reaction score
@KarLi still up?? and what mu online version? bdw ive been a game master for 4 or 5 years i guess.. :)

Sure,
preparing for public beta on season 16 eventually and when we ready and stable we'll start publishing for official opening.

pm me with your contact infos (discord)

PS: you cannot be working for other servers while working on this (i know who does that and who doesnt)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@KarLi

Hello, I'm not exactly sure what MMO this is for honestly, but I have hours and hours of gameplay in MMOs like Runescape, Habbo Hotel, and Furcadia and would love to moderate/GM an MMO. It's been a dream since I was young playing these games.

Discord ID: hotdogholls
LMK! Thanks, Holley

I see its for MuOnline. I was excited reading this post I forgot to read it all!

Reaction score
up

yfgf4eK - [MuOnline] Hiring Game Testers / Moderators / Game Masters - RaGEZONE Forums

contact here directly or on discord channel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back