• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MuOnline]Looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even after all these years i still love MU and i really wanted my own server. So i finally decided to do that and i also realized that i am a bit overwhelmed.

I am currently looking for a partner that can assist with the server/client configuration and can (but not a requirement) even design logos, banners and such.

The server is s12, MuEMU files and i would need help with the following:
- Client autoupdate feature.
- Client integration of certain maps - i can make the spots but i have no idea on how to add the actual map to the client and Warp List not to mention the client side related map files.
- In-Game, Discord and Forum Support.
- Various fixes that would be reported by players when the server will become populated.
- General Design.
- other things related.
I will require someone that can be active at least 1-2 hours every day and not someone who just want to make a quick buck. I am looking for someone that loves the game and wants to create a nice and populated server.

At the moment the server is running but there will be a character wipe as soon as we are done with all the configurations and everything works nicely.
For more details just send me a PM. I will answer around Saturday or Sunday to the individual that i will choose.

I am not asking for any kind of financial contribution towards the server since i will be handling that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back