• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MuOnline] Looking for a professional, hardworking and trustworthy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bought license and paid a team to customize a server for me. Server will be ready in about 30 days.
Server will be advertised / paid advertisments on ragezone, EPVP and other websites, so success is imminent.
Looking for a professional team with high experience and many years of mu online, to help me with text making, video editing, support in game and on website/forum, ideas and many others. I am aiming to build a gaming platform with multiple game-servers in the near future.
It won't be a paid job till the server gets big as I am already making a lot of invesments in developing, servers and soon advertising. It will become a paid job in the future if you are trustworthy and hardworking.

Get in touch if you think your the right man for the team.

Telegram: achiles69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back