• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MuOnline] New Server 11/21/2020, Premium Season 12 Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Season 12, Premium files not public.

- Brand New Server, Started 11/21/2020
- If you know me, I am Flawless, Owner of "Flawless MU"

Will be looking for active players.
* My promise is to listen and improve server base on players feedbacks

Will be looking for GM & Admin to help run the server too

Message me if you are interested or reply here

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 12, Premium files not public.

- Brand New Server, Started 11/21/2020
- If you know me, I am Flawless, Owner of "Flawless MU"

Will be looking for active players.
* My promise is to listen and improve server base on players feedbacks

Will be looking for GM & Admin to help run the server too

Message me if you are interested or reply here

Hi Boss, i wanted to apply as a Game Master and be on your team, Background on playing mu is more or less 3-4 years, i've been playing mu since my Junior High the version i got into was 97d i guess, regarding on being as a Game Master i can talk to them in English as the Primary Language then i can also speak tagalog for Filipino Players, i can also spoke other language but through the help of google translate of course :p , ive been a game master for 1 1/2 years maybe, so im quite familiar regarding on the Commands of the game master and specially the Global Chatting, i can also make some ingame and also forum events. by the way this is my discord ID : Fizzy#7647

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Boss, i wanted to apply as a Game Master and be on your team, Background on playing mu is more or less 3-4 years, i've been playing mu since my Junior High the version i got into was 97d i guess, regarding on being as a Game Master i can talk to them in English as the Primary Language then i can also speak tagalog for Filipino Players, i can also spoke other language but through the help of google translate of course :p , ive been a game master for 1 1/2 years maybe, so im quite familiar regarding on the Commands of the game master and specially the Global Chatting, i can also make some ingame and also forum events. by the way this is my discord ID : Fizzy#7647

Sent u a PM. Check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back