Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NETWORK] 1Shot Gaming is Looking for Games to Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looking for Private Server Developers/Administrators for 1Shot Gaming (forum.1shotgaming.net)

-Ragnarok (Taken)
-RAN
-Other Games (Please Suggest, some games which can have 100 players within 2 months)

Current game as of now: GunZ Online (I personally handle this myself together with my team)

Preferrably with experience in hosting the games you like to host or develop. Knowledgeable in code tweaking and good server administration practices. Bugs can affect hugely on the playerbase. We need passionate server administrators or game developers. We also need the people who will join our network to be independent and can work with minimal supervision.

If you have a team, it is much preferred since the management process will be much faster and easier.

At start-up, you will be supplied with a DDOS protected server based on a Las Vegas provider.

SPECIFICATIONS:

1 Core @ 3.50+ GHz
Dedicated CPU Usage
4096 MB Memory
80 GB SSD Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address

*If the game will require a much higher resource, please inform so it can be arranged.
*Third party softwares or premium files which will improve the game can be negotiated based on initial progress.
*I need a guy with good planning skills regarding development, recruiting people and earning profits

Donations will be distributed 50% to the server team and 50% to the network owner.

PM Me or message through our Team Recruitment Section:

Facebook: fb.com/one.niner.ninetythree

Thanks and best regards,

-Azimuth
Owner / Administrator
1Shot Gaming

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thread updated.

Ragnarok slot has been occupied.

Status